Friday, August 24, 2007

The Udder piece of art

This is one of the options I had come up with for the Illustrated alphabet project.
My wife saw the line art for this one and said, "You're not sending in that one are you?"
"Yes", I said because I like to mess with her.
"No you're not." "What else did you draw" she asked because she knows I do multiple ideas at this stage.
So I showed her the one in the post below this one, and she told me to send that one in.
And not to bother finishing up the cow one.
Well, I'm a guy and I thought it was funny so I worked it up in the past couple of days.
Below is what it turned out looking like.



The art is supposed to be up for bid at a gallery show so I think the wife was right in picking the cute one below.
I'll post more about it with pics of the show in October.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arashi said...

What's wrong with cows and their udders? Like it anyway, to bad you sent in the other one but a good thing you posted it here!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home