Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hang tags






I was wandering through Michaels Craft store a while back and found these blank hang tags on sale so I thought I'd get them and see if I could do anything with them. They measure about 2" by 5". I colored them with pen and marker - some have colored pencil on top of the marker.
The marker partially bled though to the back so I have to figure out what to do about the back side. I'll probably glue a decorative paper to it. The space at the bottom is meant for the "To: From: "
These are the results.... Let me know what you think.

5 Comments:

Blogger HOLLi CONGER said...

These are great! Tags are huge now!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

I love these....they are adorable

9:48 AM  
Blogger bmullard said...

I love these! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you sell these for?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Queen Mushroom said...

They are so cute!! I would so buy them if I saw them in a store (is that a compliment? It is meant as one!)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Hey Robert... I think they are great! I wonder if you scanned the artwork into the computer if you could print the images right on the tags and them laminate them to keep them protected and shiny. Even if you don't you could do as you said, cover the back with a deco paper and then laminate them. They could still be written on with marker.

On the other hand, the feel of the paper hang tag is just neat in itself. Good luck with these !

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home